Our exclusive formulation for parasite cleansing & detoxification Black walnut 800mg, oregano 800mg, garlic 200mg per cap. 90 capsules
I am very proud to offer a new yeast/fungal/parasite detox product that is PROVEN in numerous studies and trials to eradicate the main culprits for your digestive health issues!
My new MULTI- DETOX product contains the top 3 botanicals that are shown to combat yeast/fungus and parasites better than any anti-fungal drug made by pharmaceutical companies.
Toxins (yeast/fungus/bacteria/parasites) contribute to a loss in body balance that results in:
• Chronic fatigue and lack of energy
• Intestinal gas, bloating, intestinal cramps
• Rectal itching, constipation, diarrhea
• Urinary infections (cystitis)
• Vaginal infections (vaginitis) – many women accept vaginitis as a normal way of living.
• It is also quite frequent for women to alternate between cystitis and vaginitis
• Menstrual problems, PMS (symptoms similar Candida)
• Glandular problems, such as thyroid
• Low libido, depression, anxiety, hyperactivity, insomnia
• Irritability, difficulty to concentrate
• Allergies & chemical sensitivities
• Weakened immune system, headaches, migraines
• Joint pain, muscular pain and weakness, numbness
• High or low blood sugar level (Diabetes or hypoglycemia)
• Yeast infections to the urinary tract and bladder affect 90% of the population. Antibiotics are not the solutions, they are the CAUSE! Painful urination and bladder infections can be eliminated with super-food nutrients.
• Yeast infections are the invisible threat to health, particularly for women. These can be local (on skin, in mouth, on genitals) or systemic (throughout your body and in GI tract!)
In the last year we have done numerous stool tests on clients. Our lab has also completed “sensitivity” testing on any and all parasites, yeast and fungus and bacteria (over 50 different strains in total) to determine the exact medications or botanicals needed to KILL the offenders. In every single test 3 out of 15 different botanicals/herbs checked showed the ability to destroy and kill the particular yeast/fungus/bacteria/parasite.
This is significant.
Many of our clients have tried taking supplements that contained the other 12 botanicals and had no results. This left them feeling like “natural solutions” don’t work to combat yeast/fungus and parasites. In every case they were using other “proven” herbs/botanicals such as Pau D’Arco, Olive leaf, etc.
Yes… those particular herbs CAN assist. But we now have sensitivity testing by an FDA approved lab to help us formulate a PROVEN solution:
Our new high potency MULTI- DETOX contains ONLY what you need: $35.90 per bottle; 90 capsules per bottle; each capsule contains:
Black Walnut 400mg – black walnut contains natural tannins that kill parasites, yeast and fungus. It alters the pH of your intestine, and oxygenates the blood making it more alkaline which aids in killing off the offenders that prefer an acidic environment. It has antibiotic and antifungal effects, is effective at attacking worms, yeast infections, helps to lower blood pressure, assist with thyroid function, helps relieve diarrhea, sore throats and aids in asthma relief.
Oregano (80% Carvacrol) 400mg – Hippocrates used Oregano for curing various diseases such as stomach pain and respiratory diseases. In the 15th century, Paracelsus used Wild Oregano to treat diarrhea, psoriasis, vomiting, jaundice, and fungal diseases. Carvacrol from Oregano is a natural phenol that contains powerful anti-microbial activity. Our new supplement is guaranteed to contain 80% carvacrol, (more carvacrol than most other oregano products on the market today).
Effective in fighting yeast, fungus (skin and blood-born); Knocking out allergies, hay fever, and sinusitis; stopping infections (cold and flu). Studies have proven that carvacrol is beneficial in the treatment of vaginal candidiasis.
Garlic 100mg – Garlic is a well known antiviral and antibiotic, but this herb is also an efficacious fungi killer; consequently garlic can be used to kill off a yeast infection. In addition to vaginal infections of Candida albicans, fungal infections of the skin also respond well to garlic; one reason is due to a chemical compound called ajoene, which is naturally present in garlic. The name ajoene comes from the Spanish word for garlic “ajo.” Ringworm, jockitch, athletes foot all respond well to garlic! Garlic has a number of antimicrobial properties and has been shown to inhibit the growth of candida in the laboratory (Iwalokun BA et al 2004). Lab studies have revealed that candida is especially sensitive to a purified extract of garlic known as allyl alcohol, which produced oxidative stress inside the yeast organism and inhibited its growth (Lemar KM et al 2005). Other studies have demonstrated that garlic extracts begin exerting their anticandidal effect within one hour of ingestion (Hronek M et al 2005).
Legal: The information provided is not intended as a means of diagnosis or treating illness or as a replacement for any medicine or advice from a competent physician. Individuals having serious health problems should consult a competent licensed physician specializing in their condition. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. We assume no responsibility for anyone choosing to self-administer any suggestions in this publication; they do so on their own determinism. The information in this publication is for educational purposes only.